LOVE

TMS MEDITATION


LOVE

19/12/2018

1John 3:14
We know that we are no longer like dead people. We have become people who have life from God. We know this because we are now loving our Christian brothers (part of the family of God). If someone does not love other Christians, he is still like a dead person (Spiritually dead (the worst of it)).

What keep you Spiritually alive, identified and recognized in this Kingdom of our GOD is your ability to love your fellow brethren like GOD is doing. Then to love other people too so they can see Jesus through your actions and deeds.

A Muslim brother in my compound ones asked me where I went, I said church. Then he said, "and you didn't invite me to come with you?"
Now, that statement gave me lots of joy. He could say that because he saw Jesus through my actions and words in my relationship with him over time without me telling him about the Good News yet. Glory to GOD. I wanna do more. Becoming like Jesus daily is what we must deliberately desire to do. Amen.

He who does not love is held and kept continually in spiritual death. And am sure you don't want that.... So love like GOD is doing.

Until you Love and expect no Love in return you have not Loved!

#Sellah

E.A Isaiah
@TMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOAKING

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

MUSIC-ALLY

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

Academic Success

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)

Graceful Beauty- How to be Gracefully Beautified