Academic Success

TMS Prayers


Academic Success
Daniel 1:1-21

Lord Jesus, I thank you and I praise you for this day. Thank you for loving me with an everlasting love. Thank you for always taking good care of me. You are just forever the best.

Now, LORD, I read in the book of Daniel chapter 1 where Prophet Daniel and the three Hebrew boys were in school in
Babylon and You gave them favor with the dean of the school, the prince of the Eunuchs. (Dan. 1:9). Holy Spirit my comforter and greatest teacher, I ask that you give me favor also with every teacher.
Thank You for the favor ready given; I have it now. In Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, I also read, that when their three years of training were over, the three Hebrew boys were found to be ten times better and smarter than the rest (verse 18-20). Lord, I
Am born again and I have Your life at work in me. I have eternal life already (1John 5:13).
Holy Spirit, John 1:4 says, 'In Him (Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men.'
Light stands for development Lord, Holy Spirit, impart to me I ask knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom that I may be ten times better...." According to your will, and let everything be to your glory. In Jesus Transforming Name.

I proclaim that by the power of the Holy Spirit which dwells and is at work in me, light shine on/in anything I set my heart to do to the glory of God Almighty. In Jesus must exalted Name.

Thank you Holy Spirit for always answering me when I ask.
In Jesus name. I pray. Amen.


TMS DAILY CONFESSION

John 1:4
In him (Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men._
Praise GOD that life is
in me. The very life of God is in me. That life is the light - it is the development of me.
It is developing my spirit.
It is developing my mentality.
It is developing me on every side.
Yes...I have God in me.
I have the wisdom of GOD in me (1Cor 2:16).
I have God's life in me. That life of God in my spirit dominates me....
I purpose in my heart to walk in the light of life."
Hallelujah... ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Amen.

Now pls do not only say this, do not only mean it and just skip it by.... NO!
After this confession, study your books.... Listen intently in class to
everything that is said.

But by receiving eternal life into your spirit, and getting your mind renewed with the Word of GOD, your mentality will certainly be increased even more than times two of how it's functioning now. I guarantee you this in Jesus name.

I am waiting for your testimony.

You can apply this confession to every aspect of your life. Amazing results awaits you.

#Hallelujah๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
#God has done it again.
#Sh-out!!!....


Contact us:
themysteryofsound1@gmail.com
08067370005
07016606412
08140664022

U can follow us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook: The mystery of sound (TMS)
IG: tmsound_
Twitter: @TMSound_
read more inspiring spirit filled materials free on sound, music, the Word, on meditation, motivation, prayers etc by clicking the link below. Don't forget to hit also on the subscription button:
http://themysteryofsound.blogspot.com

#Blessings!!!

E.A Isaiah
@TMS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

SOAKING

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

MUSIC-ALLY

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)