GOD 1ST

TMS MEDITATION


God 1st

Revelation 22:13
I'm A to Z, the First and the Final, Beginning and Conclusion.

Isaiah 44:6
God, King of Israel, your Redeemer, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, says: "I'm first, I'm last, and everything in between. I'm the only God there is.

Revelation 1:11,17-18
 "Write what you see into a book. Send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea."

I saw this and fainted dead at His feet. His right hand pulled me upright, His voice reassured me: "Don't fear: I am First, I am Last, I'm Alive. I died, but I came to life, and my life is now forever. See these keys in my hand? They open and lock Death's doors, they open and lock Hell's gates.

Exo 20: 3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Isaiah 48:12-13
Listen to me, you people of Jacob! Listen to me, you people of Israel. I have asked you to follow me. I am (your God). _I am first. I am also last._
Earth is my work, handmade. And the skies—I made them too, horizon to horizon. When I speak, they're on their feet, at attention.

Isaiah 43:10-13
"But you are my witnesses." God's Decree.
"You're my handpicked servant so that you'll come to know and trust me, understand both that _I am and who I am._
Previous to me there was no such thing as a god,
nor will there be after me.
I, yes I, am God.
I'm the only Savior there is.
I spoke, I saved, I told you what existed long before these upstart gods appeared on the scene.
And you know it, you're my witnesses, you're the evidence." God's Decree.
"Yes, I am God.
I've always been God and I always will be God.
No one can take anything from me.
I make; who can unmake it?"

God is first because all things emanate from Him. He is independent of all. All stand in need of Him, and He need no assistance from any. Although God is the source of all things, He is independent of all things. He is God all by Himself. The Sovereign LORD needs no one and nothing to complete Him. He is the self sufficient, the self existing one.

When it is written: "Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God is one LORD: (Deu 6:4), it excludes absolutely another Lord: it excludes, therefore, all idolatry. Hence the first commandment declares "thou shalt have NO OTHER GODS" (Exo 20:3). It asserts that there is in God a sufficiency which needs no other; and an independence which admits no other.

To have good success in life we must first begin all that concerns us with God. We must wholeheartedly trust and acknowledge Him in all our ways, then He can direct our path.
"We must begin with God."
All our words and works must be characterized by the first words to of the Bible: _"In the beginning God."_ Nothing is right that does not begin with Him. "God first" Is the voice of scripture. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33) is the first testimony of Jesus the Christ. "God first is the great proclamation!

#PutGodFirst

E.A Isaiah.
@TMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

SOAKING

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

Academic Success

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

MUSIC-ALLY

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)