I AM A WALKING SUCCESS!

TMS CONFESSION

I AM A WALKING SUCCESS!

Gal 3:14

I....... (Put your name in there) am a Walking success because Jesus did not only died and resurrected for me, He also at the same time dissolved the curse on my behalf....
My success is primarily not because of what I do but because of Christ's sacrifice for me. In His death and resurrection He empower me to succeed. Therefore it doesn't matter the challenges going on around me.... I........ (Put your name in there) am a success already....

Hallelujah🙌🙌
#I am a walking success.

E.A. Isaiah
@TMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

SOAKING

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

MUSIC-ALLY

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

Academic Success

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)