LIGHT

TMS CONFESSION

LIGHT
John 1:4

In him (Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men.
Praise GOD that life is in me. The very life of God is in me. That life is the light - it is the development of me.
It is developing my spirit.
It is developing my mentality.
It is developing me on every side.
Yes...I have God in me.
I have the wisdom of GOD in me (1Cor 2:16).
I have God's life in me. That life of God in my spirit dominates me....
I purpose in my heart to walk in the light of life."

Hallelujah... ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Amen.

Now pls do not only say this, do not only mean it and just skip it by.... NO!

After this confession, study your books.... Listen intently in class to

everything that is said.

But by receiving eternal life into your spirit, and getting your mind renewed with the Word of GOD, your mentality will certainly be increased even more than times two of how it's functioning now. I guarantee you this in Jesus name.

I am waiting for your testimony.

You can apply this confession to every aspect of your life. Amazing results awaits you.



#Hallelujah๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

#God has done it again.

#Sh-out!!!....

E.A Isaiah
@TMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

SOAKING

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

MUSIC-ALLY

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

Academic Success

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)