TMS MOTIVATION


I  Already Have It...

Ezekiel 12:25a

I, God, am doing the speaking. What I say happens. None of what I say is on hold. What I say, I'll do!.....

Friend, pause and look around you, look inward also, you will notice lots of things God accomplished for you which you cannot even number for they are so many. That alone should be a motivation and strength for you to believe the rest of His promises for you which are yet to manifest in the physical. "If God said it, He will do it." His words are not void of power for performance....

God's Word has all it takes in itself to become anything He wants it to be, within the time frame for it with no aid from anyone or anything. You only need to align with His will for you. So, relax. Don't give up. Be of good cheer. Be in His will. His announcements (Promises) for you will all come to pass shortly. They shall no longer be prolonged.... Be encouraged.

You know what to do next? Get up, jump on your feet right now and shout -  'yeah'...... They shall all come to pass this week...For I believe in the working power of God's Word.... When He spoke about His blessings for me, they were a concluded matter...
Hahaha Hallelujah,... I can see them all being accomplished one by one... Wuhuu....Yeah.....๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
I already have it.... It's mine... Praise God......

E.A Isaiah
@TMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LARYNX, CLINICAL ANATOMY OF LARYNX AND DIAPHRAGM

SOAKING

LOVE

Graceful Beauty - Graceful Beauty is Royalty

SEVEN HEBREW WORDS FOR WORSHIP

Academic Success

THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC (WHAT IS MUSIC?)

MUSIC-ALLY